The Complete Guide to Podcast Directory List For 2022
Visibility is key to increasing your podcast listenership.
Your show will be more easily found wherever people are able to find it.
Sending your podcast to major directories can help you get your show in front millions of listeners.
For all podcast directories, you'll need your podcast's RSS feed. Create a podcast RSS feed if you don't already have one.
Copy the RSS feed to your clipboard, Word or Notepad once you have it. You'll need to be prepared for directories that will require your show's title, description and email address.
Ready? Let's get started!
Send your podcast to the most popular podcast directories
1. Apple Podcasts - We recommend that you add your show to this directory as soon as possible, since approval can take a while. Before you can submit your podcast to review, you will need an Apple ID.
2. Google Podcasts After you have signed up with Gmail, go to the Google Play Podcast Portal and click on the button that reads "ADD A PODCAST". Follow the prompts and wait for your show's review. This process can take up to 24 hours or even a whole week.
3. Spotify - Create an account, connect your RSS feed and wait for approval. This process can take up to five working days. Important You must have uploaded at least one episode on your podcast host. Spotify won't be able find your episodes unless you do this and will reject your feed.
4. Samsung Podcasts - To get your show in the Samsung Podcasts app, register at Samsung Podcasts for a free account, add your Podcast RSS feed and validate. Then submit your podcast to be included in the app.
5. Stitcher - Create a profile as a content provider, click "Add Show," and then add your RSS Feed. Next, click "Submit" and wait for approval.
6. TuneIn (Also adds you podcast to Amazon Alexa). To submit your email, go to their submission form and fill it out. Then, wait for approval.
7. Go to the Podcasters section on iHeartRadio.com, and click on the "Submit Your podcast" button. You can log in or create a new account from this page.
8. Pandora For Podcasters. Log in to your Pandora account and upload your podcast. You can register with Pandora if you don't already have one.
9. Once you arrive at podcaster.deezer.com, hit the "Publish My Podcast" button. Click the "NEXT” button to enter your podcast's RSS Feed. Deezer will send you a confirmation email with a verification code.
10. To submit your show to Amazon Music and Audible, go to to Podcasters.Amazon.com and click "Get Started." Sign in with your Amazon account, add your podcast RSS feed, and confirm your show.
Are you a podcaster?
You will need to add all of your RSS Feeds, even if you have multiple shows. While some directories allow multiple submissions, others require that you have separate accounts to each RSS Feed.
Are You a Visual Learner?
Watch the video to see how to submit your podcast to all the major podcast directories.
You can also list your show on more podcast directories
Are you ready to be discovered more? Here are some other directories where you can submit your podcast:
- Learn out Loud Before you submit, ensure your podcast is in line with their current categories. Podcasts that do not fit within these categories will be rejected.
- Listen Notes
- Overcast Submit your podcast and it will appear here automatically
- Podknife After creating an account, click the "Suggest A Podcast" link in the menu. Complete the form and they will take care of it.
- Player FM
- Radio.com Note: Approval can take up two months
- Samsung Bixby
- Women Podcasting This directory only accepts female hosts.
- RSS.com Podcast Database - Get involved in a passionate group of podcasters around the world by hosting your show using RSS.com
International Podcast Directory
- Fydd (Based In Germany)
- JioSaavn (Based In India)
Add your heading text here
Are you ready to start your own podcast?
RSS.com is the best way to start, grow, and monetize your podcast.
Learn more Compare our podcast host to others here.
Start your podcast to get for free